Jan 2016, Boulder, CO – In an article entitled High-Tech Analysis: Using Imagery to Build a Better Crop, GeoVisual’s CEO Jeff Orrey describes the path GeoVisual took to bring NASA-backed image analysis and mapping technologies to agriculture, and the opportunities that exist for imagery from satellites, drones and even smartphones to improve agricultural practices and crop health and yields.
- GeoVisual featured in CB InSights market map of companies bringing AI and robotics to agriculture
- GeoVisual technologies featured in NASA Spinoff Magazine
- GeoVisual is awarded a commercialization grant from the state of Colorado
- GeoVisual wins THRIVE AgTech Accelerator competition
- GeoVisual becomes THRIVE AgTech Accelerator finalist (again!)