March 2016, Salinas, CA – GeoVisual competed with nearly 200 applicants from 35 countries worldwide to win 1 of 12 finalist slots in the 2016 THRIVE Accelerator program. GeoVisual was a 2015 THRIVE finalist and was invited by THRIVE to apply again for 2016 to continue expanding its footprint in the fresh produce industry based out of Salinas, CA.
- GeoVisual featured in CB InSights market map of companies bringing AI and robotics to agriculture
- GeoVisual technologies featured in NASA Spinoff Magazine
- GeoVisual is awarded a commercialization grant from the state of Colorado
- GeoVisual wins THRIVE AgTech Accelerator competition
- GeoVisual becomes THRIVE AgTech Accelerator finalist (again!)