Jan 2016, Boulder, CO – In an article entitled Agriculture Seeks Silicon Valley’s Help To Satisfy The World’s Demand For Food, GeoVisual’s CEO Jeff Orrey describes technology’s role, and that of imagery from drones and satellites in particular, in helping mitigate the impacts of climate change on farming.
- GeoVisual featured in CB InSights market map of companies bringing AI and robotics to agriculture
- GeoVisual technologies featured in NASA Spinoff Magazine
- GeoVisual is awarded a commercialization grant from the state of Colorado
- GeoVisual wins THRIVE AgTech Accelerator competition
- GeoVisual becomes THRIVE AgTech Accelerator finalist (again!)