June 2014, Boulder, CO – NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center awarded GeoVisual a Phase 1 SBIR contract for research on land cover and land use classification using satellite imagery and ground-based sensors.
- GeoVisual featured in CB InSights market map of companies bringing AI and robotics to agriculture
- GeoVisual technologies featured in NASA Spinoff Magazine
- GeoVisual is awarded a commercialization grant from the state of Colorado
- GeoVisual wins THRIVE AgTech Accelerator competition
- GeoVisual becomes THRIVE AgTech Accelerator finalist (again!)